Monday, April 23, 2007

Waking up one morning

One morning I woke up with this question in my head. It kept haunting me.. What is fate? I asked myself. Can we explain all events in our life to fate and destiny, or is it that, the events and the consequences that follow are a direct result of the choices we make, or let others make or us, consciously or sub consciously.

Other than life and death, don't we control everything that happens to us and around us?The force we call god, i believe exists within us. We get the strength from within us to face situations that we never thought we would be able to. Hence I find it very difficult to understand that an external force affects our lives.

Isn't it strange that none of us have problems more than we can deal with. Ultimately we as human beings rise to the occasion and are quiet capable of dealing with the issues that bother us, without breaking down.

So if someone can tell me what fate and destiny are... and convince me.. I'd be grateful, then I can blame my choices and consequences to fate, and not to myself.

2 comments:

PRK said...

destiny is looking at life backwards.... (basically sum of all fates^n)

fate is life unfolding in front of you...

PRK said...

yesh maam!