Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Lol.. today's headlines

I love to read newspapers... anything that i can get my hands on ... and i was amused at the stories that get into these papers...

Today morning as I was sipping my coffee and munching on my cereal bar and surfing throough my usual Gmail , orkut, and then news in no particular order...I come across something funny on rediff

Now, Aamir caught in chinkara case ...

and since anything to do with bollywood will catch my eye trained to look for tiniest piece of gossip from so far away..I read on..

"The department sent a notice on August 7 to his production team for filming the chinkara without its permission, forest officials said today."

from rediff so from this I inferred that Amir should have taken permission from the Chinkara to film it.

This puts all the zoo lovers in a quandry coz everytime you pick that camera up and train it on one of those animals.. you better have permission from it..


If Bollywood does that to me, I am waiting to pick up every string of news from the other end Hollywood

So while breaking my head over sudoku, i flipped the pages of my local newspaper and found the BranjelinaBrat..

Apparently a ringtone company is selling a ringtone that is (little gift from heaven's) Siloh's first fart...

So while the world is busy reading and judging the little kiddo... she coos in pleasure after having passed the first step to ladyhood...being quiet indiscreet about it!!

Adios...
will post more

3 comments:

Rajesh said...

Lol - where do you manage to get hold of such articles? .. BranjelinaBrat..lol

Kavita said...

Oh news papers carry this crap all the time!

Sreejath S. Warrier said...

"The department sent ... for filming the chinkara without its permission, forest officials said today."
I think the "it" the journo is refering to is the forest department and not the chinkara. But a good one neverthless :-)