Saturday, June 05, 2010

still at it

I never thought I would say this.. but i am cultivating my gym experience as a religion.. something I follow no matter what.. I remember the days I would make up excuses to get off my behind.. but now no sir no! even if its for 20 min, I ran on the treadmill and came back .. I did a few min of patio cleaning, which is an exercise as well.

Since I am blogging about it, I hope that I will be accountable enough to keep at it.

Summer is here, the main highlight being 1/2 day fridays.. at work.. an incentive that was started last year as compensation for things we had to let go of last year. I have to find ways to get my fridays hours utilized..

on a side note, Rohini is now 14 months old and at the brink of spewing words.. well she has started babbling already.. in baby language.. we understand each other perfectly well.. :)
she enjoys going out for a walk wearing her squeaky shoes.. everyone stops us on the road and wants to know where to get these.. Well these are made only in India :)
Come to think about it, I miss a lot of made in india products... their counterparts here are no match for the original..

No comments: